91 Ford F150 4.9 inline six. What is the size of the crank shaft pulley bolt so I can turn over it by hand?

91 Ford F150 4.9 inline six. Need to know the size of the crank shaft pulley bolt so I can turn over it by hand. There's a flat spot on the fly wheel and I can't take all my tools with me.

1/2 inch torqued to around 140 ft lbs so don't forget a breaker bar.

• Why didn't Dianne Feinstein hand over Dr. Ford's letter to the fbi after she received and read it? Christine Ford is calling for an fbi investigation. You'd think she'd be smart enough to send that letter to the fbi, or at least ask Feinstein to do so.
  • Why will my car half-crank, but not turn over? I have a 2004 ford taurus, with starting problem. Its not a no start no crank, but its also not a crank no start. Its more of a half-crank no start, and the HUD is displaying a low oil pressure reading but car is full of oil. The car does a half crank then just stalls out.
  • Do i need a pulley puller to remove my water pump pulley? I have a 1996 ford ranger v6 4.0 liter and i was wondering if i need a pulley puller to remove it and/or what other tools will i be needing. It doesn't seem too hard and it's right there so i think i'm capable. I replaced the serpentine belt but now i need to replace both. Also if anyone would be able to give me a link to a video or kind of give me the gist of replacing the pulley.
  • Can I make my five speed to a six speed? I have a 91 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6 five speed. I know it's not an idea vehicle to fix but I enjoy the vehicle much. I would to fix it up, I know to give it a better performance that I have to make a lot of things custom. One thing I'd like to do is change it to a six speed, would it be wise to do so and is it possible? I'm hoping for a little bit gas mileage doing this and maybe faster acceleration?