2002 Ford f150 5.4 running lean?

My 5.4 is running lean on bank one or two don't rember exactly but it rides real rough hard vibration and it hessatates sometimes when you stomp on the gas and if you know any of the causes please answer that to thank you

'Usual' problem is the forward O2 sensor on that side.

• Bank 1 and Bank 2 too lean? I have a 2004 ford taurus. About a month ago the CEL came on, ran to advanced auto to get a code and they said my bank 2 was too lean. Yesterday, got a code run again and they said bank 1 and 2 too lean. They said it was probably my oxygen sensors. The car has developed a rough idle when first starting up and has lost some power and acceleration. I plan to take it to a mechanic soon, but until then i'm trying to find out what the problem is. Any suggestions?
  • 2002 Ford Taurus running rough? My '02 Taurus 3.0L just started running and idling very rough with vibrations under acceleration which were not previously present. The car now has very little acceleration power from a stop or from speed. No check engine light yet but it almost feels like a miss fire. Any clues on what the problem could be?
  • 1998 Ford Mustang 3.8 V6 lean codes P0171, P0174 & P1151? I'm getting these codes and I can't exactly figure out what is causing this. Engine idles fine. Isn't misfiring or running rough. But it does surge a little bit when driving at about 35 mph. Hasn't died on me once either.
  • My 2004 Ford F150 was running fine on good Friday, and the next day Saturday evening my motor was tapping? My 2004 Ford F150 was running fine on last Friday, and Saturday evening my lifters was making an loud nocking sound, I took it to an mechanic and he told me its my lifters, or the cam phases, It seems impossible for that to happen in one day. I have 148,000 mile on the vehicle. Like I said it was running fine on good Friday. My mechanic suggest that I don't fix it and buy an new motor. Can anyone help me on the situation