2007 F150 cranks but won't start?

I have a 2007 Ford F150 5.4 4x4 that sometimes will crank but won't start. The last time it has done this it has been about 30 degrees and It only acts up when it is cooler. 99 times out of 100 it will start no problem. I've replaced the fuel pump relay and I can hear the pump when I turn the key. What could be causing this? It has 100,500 miles on it.

Remove the air intake hose from the throttle body, spray starting fluid or carb cleaner into the tb opening, slide hose back on tb, try to start it. If it starts and runs for a few seconds then dies, its a No Fuel problem. If it doesn't start at all, its a No Spark problem. If its a no fuel issue and you can hear the fuel pump prime when the key is first turned on, it may be a leaking injector, defective fuel pressure regulator, or no injector pulse.Floor the gas pedal while cranking it and see if it starts. If it starts, that's a sign for a leaking injector. When a efi vehicles gas pedal is floored and the vehicle is then allowed to start, that means you're experiencing a engine flood condition. When the pedal is floored, it shuts the injectors off and this is why the vehicle will start now because you've temporarily cleared the flood condition by flooring the pedal. If that didn't work, try cycling the key on/off on/off 5-6 times then try to start it. If it starts, your fuel pump is weak

Is your F-150 putting a crank in your day? I recommend taking your vehicle to the local Ford Dealer to be diagnosed. Our certified technicians will be glad to take a look at your vehicle and answer any inquiries.

Locate a dealer near you, and set up an appointment with the link below:

http://owner.ford.com/...ateADealer

Enjoy the rest of your day!

• My 2002 ford taurus cranks but don't start? It starts when i put starting fluid my fuel pump won't come on can i try anything before buying a new one I meant ford mustang
  • Car cranks but will not start? My car is Ford Taurus 2003 SES and recently it cranks but won't start. I got a new battery, sparks are good, all relays are working fine. but when i check the fuel pump by listening to the sound in the fuel tank i didn't hear anything, the next thing is no fuel pressure. Now i do not know what to do next. is it the fuel pump or is it something else?
  • I have a 97 Ford Ranger, 4.0, in good shape, 102,000 miles and it doesn't start as well as I think it should. It cranks strong, and has new? Motorcraft plugs and fuel filter. I've cleaned the MAF sensor and throttle body and the truck runs fine and there's no misfire. Maybe I'm expecting too much, but I think the truck should start when I turn the key instead of having to crank 2-3 times. I've also installed a new IAC valve. Any suggestions on how to get the truck to start better?
  • Ford Mustang 2000 cranks but doesn't turn on? Everything was perfect. Car would crank b run but I replaced the whole dashboard to a new one but now that I put it all together, can doesn't start. It cranks but nothing. I have everything connected I even bought a new battery but nothing. What could it be or can you name the wires that have to do with that issue maybe it's not plugged right