2009 F150 Front Diff Axle Seal Leaking?

I have a 2009 F150 FX4 Crew Cab and I bought it used. I had the LH axle seal leaking shortly after buying the truck. I replaced it about 2 months ago and it just started leaking again. When I replaced it the first time I used a National Seal brand. Prior to it leaking the first time, the IWE s took a dump and while replacing them my brother broke the threads on the CV shaft so I replaced it with an aftermarket as well. I replaced the OEM IWE s with Dorman IWE s that are engaged all the time rather than being vacuum ran. I'm not sure if the mixture of the IWE s, aftermarket axle, and aftermarket axle seal have caused my problem or just a S*** seal. Anyone had this problem. If its the seal brand, does anyone know the Motorcraft/Ford seal number?

Get an OEM seal at a dealer. Replace the IWE with an OEM part too.

• 2007 Ford mustang GT rear diff leak I have a 07 mustang GT with a leaking rear differential and don't know why it's leaking my uncle says there's a vent at the top that is leaking but I think it needs a new gasket why would it be leaking anyone know?
  • What year(s) did the ford f150 have an 8.8 sold axle? Looking to do a sas on a ranger but don't know where to find and axle, thought if i can find a f150 with with a solid axle i could do the swap to the front and rear, thanks!
  • Rear differential leaking, but not from seal on 2003 ford f150 aluminum driveshaft? I noticed this yesterday, it's barely leaking, however, it's not leaking from the bottom of the seal, it is leaking from where the back face of the u joint(the face that faces the rear diff) and the pinion and it looks like it's coming from a small hole, I don't know why it is leaking fluid, if anyone has any information, that would be nice, thanks
  • I have a 1994 ford f150 XLT supercab with a v8 5.0. It needs a rear axle? I have a 1994 ford f150 XLT supercab with a v8 5.0. It needs a rear axle. On the door It says "Axle 19" and thats the 3.55 ratio axle. But I can't find the actual axle or a picture of the axle online. I got a photo of the differential cover but can't find the same axle online. Does anyone know what the name of the axle might be. Or have any tips on how I could find it online easier