2011 F150 heated seat?

I have a 2011 Ford F150 I bought about 6 months ago. Now that it's cold I tried the drivers side heated seat. Button lights up but doesn't heat. Passengers side works great. Both seats run off of the same fuse, I think. Read that if there's a short that the lights would go back out on the button. Any advice would be appreciated.

The stupid heating element buried in the guts of the seat has probably broken. It's probably designed on purpose to require like a 600$ repair job to get in there and replace the dumb thing. Probably also a huge pain in the a ss to do it yourself unless you're like an upholsterer or something. I hate them.

the driver's side is gone because that's the one you sit in all the time

oh yeah you're right the light would probably go out with a short

"ioerr" is about right on with the cost of fixing the heated seat on your truck.
I looked it up on an "F-150 forum" and the but and back heating elements are run together so if one goes out, both do not work. It's probably the but heater that's broke, but to be sure, the continuity will have to be checked with an ohm meter.
The heating elements are only $20 - $30 bucks, and the dealer labor is the rest. If you're handy, have a go at fixing it yourself, or maybe try a local handyman or shop to keep the cost down.
This link will give you some more insight.