2008 Ford f150 won't even turn over - Battery NOT dead?

Hey so my 2008 F150 ran just fine and then suddenly wouldn't start one day. I popped the clutch to get it started and then the next time I tried it started up no problem. That was two days ago and it hasn't started back up since. Battery has plenty of power, once it's running it runs fine. When I turn the key there's nothing, not even the clicking a starter makes with not enough power. I checked the starter solenoid fuses… No luck. Any ideas?

Apply 12 V to the control terminal on the solenoid. If it cranks, obviously the start switch on the key switch is bad or the wring to or from the start switch is bad. If you have 12V to the solenoid and apply 12 V to the control terminal on the solenoid and nothing happens, the solenoid or starter is bad or the wire from the solenoid to starter is bad, or you have a bad ground going to the block.

The fact that you could start it by popping the clutch pretty much proves that there's not much wrong.

Since the problem is intermittent, it sounds like a dirty or loose electrical connection. Start with the fat red wire from battery to starter relay -- is it tight on both ends? Cable tight to the lug? Free from corrosion? If it looks OK, go to the fat wire from relay to starter, same set of questions. Next, check the fat wire from starter to ground, and finally the fat wire from negative of battery to frame. If these all seem OK, look at the thin wires from ignition to starter relay -- should be able to kick over the starter by turning key on, then shorting across the small wire lugs on starter relay -- this power up the relay, so it connects the fat wires and powers the starter motor. If all else fails, suspect the ignition switch -- having too much weight on the keyring will quickly wear out the switch behind the ignition key lock.