1999 ford f150 v6 rough idle and spark plug questipn?

My 99 Ford f150 is a v6 and I'm having a rough idea or a miss while my foots on the brake and its in gear it idles like it wants to die. I just noticed the 3 plug wired on the passenger side were burnt so I imagine its spark knocking. But my question is what plugs should I use and is this my only problem causing the rough idle? But should I go with e3s?

Can you give us more info?

This is a 14 year-old truck… You need to look at all the vacuum lines for hardening or softening (cracks and porosity). Three burned wires could certainly becausing a miss, but you mention it's when your foot is on the brake. I would check the plastic check valve at the brake booster, you may have a bad valve and a vacuum leak. Check the cheap stuff first.

If its doin the rough idling when your foot is on the brake, it sounds like you have a vacuum leak in the check valve(pushed into a grommet on the front side of power brake booster)or the large vacuum hose leading to valve is leaking.Remove the check valve from the brake booster, Blow air through the side that was pushed into the brake booster, To see if air will pass through it. Now blow through the other side of the valve(intake fitting side)Air should only pass through from the brake booster side of check valve. If air doesn't pass in either direction, or passes through intake side of valve, its defective.It shouldn't be clogged or leaking. Check the large vacuum hose too for clogs and leaks too. If both parts pass, check the rest of engine for vacuum leaks by spraying carb cleaner around every gasket, vacuum hose, and vacuum operated part. If engine idles up, down, or stalls while spraying cleaner around you have found a vacuum leak

E3 is a great plug… Go for it. You will have better economy and they run cleaner so you are helping emissions too. Get new plug wires and make sure no wire touches anything except the wire holders. Plug wires should never touch each other as well. Also when removing wires always use a good pair of plug wire pliers so wires are not damaged. Internal core is a silicone and if you stretch the wire silicone core breaks.
don't buy the cheapest wires you can find. Get a middle of the price range pair. You don't need 100 dollar MSD wires on a stock vehicle.