1993-2000 Model Ford F150 Trucks vs 1993-2000 Model Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks?

Which Is The Better More Dependable Truck? I'll be buying a truck soon and need to know which one to buy? I'll be doing a lot of Mudding and off roading but will keep the vehicle well maintained. I'll also be driving back and forth to school. Please answer and which ever truck you pick explain why it is the better truck.1993-2000 Model Ford F150 Trucks vs 1993-2000 Model Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks

I would go for the Dodge, and i would seriously consider 2500. The Dodge front suspension is tougher, and the engines are better.

• Is the dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi a good truck? Ok, so I need a truck to drive to school with, and at first I wanted the ford raptor, but I heard that ford sucks, so yea I need a truck to drive to school with and sometimes go off road with.
  • Dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi or 2015 ford f150 platinum? I need a truck to drive to school with, but I don't know which truck to drive. I need a truck that can drive good on the road, can go off-road if I need to, can go fast, looks nice, and sounds great. And yes, I have the money to put a lot of upgrades on either one of these trucks.
  • Dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi or 2014 ford f150 silverauto? Ok, so I need a truck to drive to school with. I live in the country, but most of the roads I go on aren't dirt. I'll be on regular roads most of the time, but I'll be off road sometimes.
  • Dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi or 2014 ford f150 silverauto? - 1 Ok, so I need a truck to drive to school with. I'm usually on the road but sometimes off road too, so I need a truck that can be on road, and sometimes off-road. Which one of these trucks are for me?