1990 ford f150 302. Randomly stalls out between 15-20 mins of driving?

Need some help… 1990 ford f150 302. Randomly stalls out between 15-20 mins of driving. Rest for 2 mins try to start (do this about 3 times) then will start back up and run fine for another 15-20 mins. Has new fuel pump n filter. Fresh gas. Anyone got any ideas.

Two things. First is add 'dry gas' to gas tank. Next, take to mechanic to check timing.

Does sound like fuel starvation rather than electrical. I bet there's crud in the tank and it clogs up the filter. When you let it set for a bit the crud falls off and lurks until next time.

Test your IGNITION MODULE.

• Smoke coming from exhaust after 15-20 mins of driving? I have a 1976 ford ltd 7.5l. It drives fine but after maybe 15-20 minutes smoke starts to come from the exhaust pipes. I checked the oil and radiator and it looks fine. Oil and radiator fluid is not mixing.
  • My 1995 ford crown Vic making a Continuous beep randomly when driving and even when the car is off? Not Beeping but a long high Continuous beep randomly when driving and even when the car is off. It's really high-pitched and sometimes it fades in and out but I can't get it to turn off I have a seatbelt on the car doors locked lights off and everything what could it be
  • What Ford vehicles with a 302 motor comes with a 4 barrel carb (and only comes 302 with a 4bc)? I have a 1989 mustang gt motor and I'm making it carbureted and I'm looking for any vehicle with a 302 that carries a 4b. I'm going to a junkyard where they don't help with finding vehicles, so it would be helpful to know what vehicles only have a 302 with a 4bc, that way I can look it up on the website and know exactly where its at.
  • How to get more HP out of a 302 Ford? I have a 302 Ford in my 1970 Gran Torino GT. It's linked up to a C-4 Transmission. I'm wondering what mods I could put on it to get more hp. It already has Flowmaster 44s for exhaust, and an Edelbrock 500cfm carb. I don't want turbos, but might be considering a Blower in the future. My budget is medium. What cam should I use? Different spark plugs? Etc.