1987 Ford F150 runs awful?

I've got a 1987 F150 with a 5 liter V8, and it just runs awful. I have checked for a leaky vacuum lines, leaky gaskets, chafed wires, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I have replaced distributor cap, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition coil, and ECU. It misfires badly, has a hard time starting sometimes, and will randomly stall while you're driving it. This happens every single time I drive it. From my experience, it sounds like it has a bad camshaft position sensor. Do these trucks even have that? What else could it be?

Four letters

F O R D

The car is over thirty years old. Have you carried out a compression test? That's the first job to determine bore and head condition. If a cylinder is down on psi you need to take the head off and look for the cause. With the head(s) upside down on the bench test the valve sealing by pouring gas into all of the combustion chambers. The liquid should stay in place. If it drains away the seats need recutting or replacing and probably the valves and guides too. It's pointless replacing stuff at random like you have done, hoping you will hit on the faults. You have to work through a diagnosis first.

Replace the TFI module.

What was the condition of the plugs, or did you even bother? If you don't know, pull each one and check it now. This will usually give you an idea what is going on. Vacuum gauge will also tell you a lot. Finally a compression test. If equipped with a cam or crank sensor, if they were bad it probably wouldn't run. Though, I doubt it has a cam sensor.

Check timing belt and cam

• Where can I buy stock 1987-1993 Ford Mustang LX hubcaps? I have a 1990 Ford Mustang LX and it currently had no hubcaps on it, can someone please post a link where I can buy some. They must be stock LX hubcaps and it doesn't matter if I have to buy them in a set, or individually. The more sources, the better. Best question gets points, thanks for looking!
  • 1995 Ford F150 starts but acts like it runs on 1 or 2 cylinders? It either dies after a several seconds or it idles smoothly after several seconds. Pushing the gas pedal does nothing. Wtf is this?
  • 1987 ford f150 fuel system? After adding fuel into the main tank the fuel Guage will not level out and rises and falls randomly there's a valve that go into the tank with holes in either side and a larger one at the bottom. Is this a vacuum assist to pressurize the tank and what other options should i look at.
  • 1987 Ford F-150 windshield wipers not working? I recently bought a 1987 Ford F-150 and the windshield wipers do not work. When you turn them on you can hear the wiper motor, but the wipers do not work. I know that there's a little fuse box in the dash behind the wiper switch, and I think it may be that but am not sure. Also today the radio randomly stopped working but then started working again, not sure if it could be connected or not. Anyone know what it could be?