1987 ford f150 fuel system?

After adding fuel into the main tank the fuel Guage will not level out and rises and falls randomly there's a valve that go into the tank with holes in either side and a larger one at the bottom. Is this a vacuum assist to pressurize the tank and what other options should i look at.

I haven't got the slightest idea what you are saying. But I do know you can't pressurize anything with a vacuum.

No. Your fuel level sender (the float) on your fuel pump is going bad. It's a common problem on Fords. You'll have to replace it with a new one. I would go with a factory (Motorcraft) one, simply because of all the problems I've had with the after market ones. And definitely don't get one out of a wrecking yard. After about two months of sitting in a dry gas tank, those fuel pumps gum up with varnish and are practically useless.

• Where can I buy stock 1987-1993 Ford Mustang LX hubcaps? I have a 1990 Ford Mustang LX and it currently had no hubcaps on it, can someone please post a link where I can buy some. They must be stock LX hubcaps and it doesn't matter if I have to buy them in a set, or individually. The more sources, the better. Best question gets points, thanks for looking!
  • How to remove a fuel relief schrader valve on a 1991 ford f150 fuel rail? The top part of the valve broke off when I took it off with a wrench. I put a bolt extractor in and it hasn't worked yet. I just need to unscrew the rest of the schrader valve out of the rail. I think it broke off one time and someone did the easy thing and glued it in
  • How does the fuel system on my 1989 Ford F-150 work? My 1989 Ford F-150 won't start this morning. The truck seems to not be getting gas. The truck will start but immediately stop running. There's a sound like a pump trying to run after I turn off the key. It runs for 30 seconds or so then intermittent runs until it stops. What is happening?
  • Ford f150 got dirty fuel. How can i flush the fuel lines? I gassed up at a gas station and a quarter mile of driving my truck started running poorly and it got worse and worse until it didn't want to run anymore. I checked the fuel filter and brown gas came out I replace the fuel filter and injectors with spare ones and I ran great so I know I have dirt and my fuel system how can I flush out the fuel lines and clean my tank?