1998 Ford F-150 windshield and window problems?

My ford has a problem with the windshield wipers not working at all, Windows don't roll down and the dome light doesn't work either. I don't know if it's just I have to change a fuse or two, or if I have to change the entire fuse box itself.

Sounds like a few fuses need replacing, if it was the complete fuse box there would be a lot more problems.

You should check those things before you ask us for advice.

Does the vehicle have a BCM or GEM controlling the body electronics?

Does it repeatedly need fuses?

A Ford technician does this kind of diagnosis. Has the bulletins, and goes to school for it.
He has the schematics, the engineering updates, and the updated parts info if commonly found to be the correction.

Every vehicle does not have the same cause.
The circuits sharing a common source can be making one another fail.

The Ford tech would be the fastest time, and the lowest price, most correct repair.

after 15 years or so, anything or several things can be the cause, water entry, wear, hard tires, and offroad use can cause connection error,
loose fit, or corrosion.

Who can help you if you haven't even changed or tested fuses?

Online diagnostc help exists, schematics exist, libraries allow you to copy the correct schematic, and the dealer may even print you one if this was your personal pet project.
They would rather diagnose and correct it.

• Shifting problems and intake problems? I drive a 1997 ford ranger with a 2.3l automatic. I have recently experienced a hard shifting in my truck even when I'm not on the gas it has problems shifting. And I cleaned my air filter and filter hose that goes to my throttle body and there was transmission fluid in the hose. What can be causing this and how can I fix it or how much will it cost roughly?
  • 2001 Ford Ranger window problems? I have a 2001 Ford Ranger and the drivers side window will not let down but there's a sound coming from the dash, but the passengers side window works fine. What could be wrong with this?
  • 1998 Ford Mustang A/C problems? I have a 1998 Ford mustang convertible and My A/C was blowing super cold air about 3 days ago and now all of a sudden its only blowing air thats bearly cool. Any idea of what it could be?
  • I would like to know if 04-08 Ford F-150 rear suspension parts would fit on my 1998 Ford F-150? I'm building a prerunner and have already received a long travel kit for the front of my 1998 Ford F-150, but I'm having trouble finding rear suspension parts for it. Honestly I'm perfectly fine with just a pair of Fox 2.5 Factory piggybacks, but I can only find some for the 04-08 Ford F-150 and I just wanted to know if they would bolt onto my 1998 Ford F-150.