1989 ford f150 it has no take off power and is burning rich fuel?

1989 ford f150 it has no take off power and is burning rich fuel?

Fuel regulator.

Look at your fuel rail (the line that feeds your fuel injectors) and look for a bulb shaped thing with a vacuum line attached.
If you disconnect it, I bet you'll find raw fuel in there (you're not supposed to).

This is all assuming your air filter isn't a second home for a squirrel.

• Location of 1998 Ford Taurus fuel pump. Does it have a fuel cut-off switch? Car shut down suddenyl without warning. New battery and cranks but will not start. Suspect bad fuel filter, 130K miles and fuel filter has never been replaced.
  • Power steering pump burning fluid? I have a 1991 Ford Ranger. The engine was rebuilt so its at around 70,000 miles. I have to refill the power steering fluid a lot. Way more often then I should have to. I can't see any kind of a leak at all and no evidence of one. It also smells horribly burnt. Almost like the pump is just burning through the fluid. Any suggestions or ideas as to what this is and a possible fix?
  • My 2001 Ford Ranger is running rich! CEL is on and it's throwing 2 codes: P1132 & P1152? Coil pack, spark plugs wires are less then 6 months old. New O2 sensors, TPS, MAF, IAC, new fuel injectors and fuel pressure regulator! Idle rpm is about 1500 when engine is warm and surges when truck is in drive and drops extremely low in reverse. Black smoke has covered exhaust tips and the rich smell is very strong from exhaust while truck is running. Truck has 180,000 miles and is a V6.
  • I have a 1989 Ford F-150 2wd I recently swapped the motor, tranny, front and rear off a 94? I swapped everything off a 94 to make it automatic with 4wd but the plugs coming off the transmission don't match ou and I'm missing a big plug "the wiring is off the 89" and it won't shift I've changed the speed sensor and the transmission filter would those plugs not matching up cause it to not shift while driving?